We are always looking to recruit the right people as our business continues to expand. Grapevine can offer exciting career opportunities for people with enthusiasm, drive and ability. Ensuring the right products reach our customers at the right time, every time, is vital to our success.
Office Sales Account Manager – Wine, Beers & Spirits
Ideal for an accomplished beverage manager or those with experience in sales and account management.
Grapevine is an ambitious Cumbrian-based drinks business specialising in the supply of wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks to hotels, bars and restaurants as well as other hospitality establishments.
We are looking for a candidate who can represent our Company in a friendly and professional way and has a desire to build a career in customer service, sales and account management.
Ideal candidates will have the following characteristics:
• Genuine interest in hospitality and drink trends and/or food and beverage experience
• Experience in sales (but not essential)
• Highly motivated and dedicated
• Friendly and team-orientated
• Good communicator
• Proactive, organised and reliable
• Reasonable computer skills
If successful in your application, you will be expected to:
• Make an immediate impact
• Increase sales within a defined area by maintaining/enhancing relationships with existing customers
• Increase sales within a defined area by establishing new customer relationships
Salary and benefits:
• Excellent starting salary (depending on experience) plus bonuses
• iPhone, iPad and laptop
• Pension contributions
• 28 days holiday
• Provision for expenses
• Typically Monday to Friday 8.30 to 17.00 plus a little extra.
To apply for the above position, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Grapevine, Unit 1, Threlkeld Business Park, Threlkeld, Keswick, CA12 4SU